Sorry. I tried really hard to get one out but they just didn’t happen. I picked up a clip-on style microphone from radio shack early this week with full intentions of doing mobile podcasts using my iRiver to record. Due to many, many problems all the recordings were in one way or another unuasable.
I thought I would finally have a good one today as I recorded while doing a little wardriving. I had about 15 minutes of decent content and when I got home to listen to it the recording was completely unusable.
I know I will figure out the perfect setup for recording in the car with it, I guess I just need more trail and error time. What’s nice with this setup, is when it works, it sounds really good and crisp.