Fixed the problem with the server

In case you were visiting over the weekend(or at least trying to), the site was extremely sluggish. It wasn’t just this site but every site on the server. Well, sometime early Saturday morning our office experienced a power outage. Long enough to run the UPS’s dry. Someone at the office called me and told me what I already knew. I had them power the Linux server back up. It was up but something was still wrong.

Well, long story short, a couple of weeks ago we made some updates to our network, including a whole new IP schema. The Linux server was updated, but during the reboot it reverted back to the old IP addresses.

When I got in this morning, I corrected the IP settings, and now we’re back in business.